Who is ME/CFS Australia?
ME/CFS Australia Ltd is a non-profit organisation and registered charity that has been functioning at the national level with affiliations from state ME/CFS organisations since 1999.
One of our key goals is to influence national health care decision makers to improve the care and treatment of people with ME/CFS.
ME/CFS Australia is the peak body representing all Australians affected by ME/CFS. Every state and territory ME/CFS association has a Director’s seat on the board open to them to participate in the decision-making of the national body. ME/CFS Australia welcomes and encourages all state organisations to join with us in moving the national agenda forward.
Board Members (Directors)
- Geoffrey Hallmann – Chairman
- Troy Johnson – Treasurer
- Penelope McMillan
- Robert Longworth
- Simonne Harrison
- Lyn Wilson
Member Organisation Representatives
- ME/CFS South Australia, Inc. – Penelope McMillan
- ME/CFS and Lyme Association of WA, Inc. – Simonne Harrison
- ME/CFS & FM Association NSW, Inc. – Robert Longworth
- ME/CFS/FM Support Association Qld, Inc. – Lyn Wilson
- Far North Coast ME/CFS Association – Geoffrey Hallmann