Transcript. Day 2. Public hearing 5, Sydney.
Access the document here:
Disability Royal Commission hears from woman who has been bedridden for 20 years
Disabled woman survived on muesli bars while bedridden: Royal Commission
Go back to:
Sample Submission: Person with ME/CFS
End of guide
Guide home page
Other pages in this guide
- Disability Royal Commission Guide for People with ME/CFS
- About the Royal Commission
- Is ME/CFS a disability?
- Participating in the Royal Commission
- Who Can Help You Participate?
- How Can You Participate?
- Issues to Talk About
- How to Approach Your Submission
- Royal Commission Key Questions
- Sample Submission: Person with ME/CFS
- External Resources (you are here)